We are seeking an Entry Level Audit Staff (Temporary; June through August 2016) for our Charlotte, NC office serving clients in the Greensboro/Winston-Salem, NC area. Candidates who are pursuing a MIS degree or interested in IT Audit are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Attend client SOX walkthrough meetings with Audit cycle owners to become familiar with SOX cycles tested and assist in developing current year narratives.
- Perform SOX testing according to the audit program with guidance of Audit Services cycle owner.
- Participate in audits outside of SOX testing as assigned, such as the distribution center cycle count audit.
- Communicate effectively with Audit Services client personnel to obtain information, verify facts and discuss any issues that may occur.
- Prepare workpapers in a clear and logical manner to document the audit work performed and explain any exceptions.
- Address review comments on prepared workpapers from audit managers
- Must be Junior or Senior enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, follow the link below and type 16-0265 as the keyword search. Deadline to apply is March 23, 2016.